Lauren LEE, a product & graphic designer from Hong Kong. She is passionate about art and she has been studying visual art and learning drawing and painting for 12 years. When she is producing a product or an artwork, she likes emerging different feelings and emotions, expressing her own personalities and letting the audience to have their own insights. Her design tends to be in Japanese style such as minimalism and cuteness.
She created a brand called “Little Chillian”, which means “Life is simple, live it simple”.
Let’s be a chill person and live happily like Little Chillian!
Worked with (clients):
- Ocean Park Hong Kong, Chow Tai Fook Jewellery Company Limited, Sun Life Hong Kong Limited
- Providing graphic design for personalised products, i.e. T-shirt, phone case, mug, notebook, keychain etc.
- Providing fashion design for a jewellery fashion show.
- Light Design (HKTDC) The 10th Hong Kong Lighting Design Competition 2017
2nd Runner-up of the Student Group
- The 16th International Youth Art Exhibition NOVA ZAGORA 2014
- The World Of Art Magazine, Slovenia, At The XVIII. 2013
International Exhibition Of Artworks
The Individual Unique Prize